Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Short Attention Span Theatre

I have a really short attention span. If it's longer than an MTV video...I get bored.

Shopping with my mom is MUCH LONGER than an MTV video to the tune of two and a half hours in the NEX. But it was her birthday so I kept my squirming and snarling to myself. And tried to keep my father entertained.

Here I'm demonstrating a potential new ad concept for Italian retailer United Colors of Benetton. We've got all the races covered.



Watch out Maria Grazia Cucinatta. Here I come!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 17, 2007, Blogger Sharon said...

YOU are darling.....

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007, Blogger Nellie said...

Dear Jacque,
Your blog is hysterically funny and very informative,cio bella my husband and I and son and daughter were in Sicily just last April visiting my relatives. I was born in Sicily although I now live in Canada. You are right when you say cefalu is a unique place its just the embodiment of the best parts of Sicily . My favorite town will always be Termini Imerese I was born there and my dad is buried there. Its holds a big chunk of my heart.I think like anyplace one is born to it's scents it's vibrancy is held in the blood from generations passed on through our ancestors .Cio bella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home