Friday, December 21, 2007

Benvenuti Venezia!

Here begins our big Tuscany adventure of the three amigos - Victoria, Jacque and Rob.

To me, Venice is pure eye candy. No matter which way you look - up down, left - right. There is something to see.

In fact, there's more faces to Venice than there are Venetian masks.

Here's three faces that captured my attention. I love gawking at nuns and monks. It's this weird thing I have. Especially when they're eating (like ice cream) or selling something (like wine and beer).

Rob gets mad when I stare. But Italians are shameless starers. So when in Rome...LET ME STARE.

It's a curious fascination I know. But any way...this is my first memory of Venice...since we're gonna forget about schlepping my luggage across all those damn bridges at midnite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home