Monday, September 17, 2007

Do you believe in miracles?

The sanctuary's opening marked Mary's last visit. At which time, she imparted to Tuscany: "I will return later on. I have not abandoned you. My Heart will be always with you and, the peace of the world has been entrusted to this love." After these words were spoken, the Madonna rose serenely towards the sky.



Thousands of Italians from Sicily and southern Europe make a pilgrimage to this location every year leaving reminders of their wishes and prayers on this gate.



Here my friend Mary Chiesa prays to the Virgin Mary and remembers the story in the news and the establishment of the sanctuary. The Virgin Mary appears here exactly as she appeared to Tuscany--in a gold trimmed cape, with piercing blue eyes, a red heart and and a rosary in her right hand.



Ever since Tuscany's visions, miracles have been attributed to this Belpasso sanctuary. No longer a teenager, Tuscany is now a Sicilian priest. His dialogue with Mary, photos of the sanctuary's opening are on the Internet.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 21, 2007, Blogger Sharon said...

Oh Man...I am not reliving this alone. I am sending this to my friend in NY who was with me on that long day under the hot sun.

 
At Saturday, September 22, 2007, Blogger New Yorker said...

I must agree Belpaso is a beautiful place, and I did leave a prayer for my grandson. However, our trip began at 6am and ended at 9pm, it was a lifetime of praying. It is worth a personal visit, but a group venture, not only will I not be reliving it alone but not in a groupful of lifetimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home