Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Rob Turns 39

Pat sent me this picture and right away I heard Sir Mix A Lot's Baby Got Back blaring in my head...

So, ladies! Ladies!
If you wanna role in my Mercedes
Then turn around! Stick it out!
Even white boys got to shout
Baby got back!


I wasn't sure if Mr. X came in his firetruck red fiesta PJs or in costume as a elf from Kansas. Regardless, he performed excellent as the evening's martini mix master.

We've hidden the faces to protect the identities of these men in their pajamas.



Here's another who shares Rob's Dec. 29th birthday - my friend Edward. Sometimes you find people in this world and despite all the living and distractions that come between you - your love is timeless. I know that Edward and I have walked lives together before this one. This time around...we got to know each other thru our client-publicist relationship ....and became fast friends. And like so many of our friends, opportunities lured him from Hawaii. His corporate office offered him a throne in Beverly Hills and then Manhattan and off they went. We reunited in Paris last year for Rob and Edward's birthdays. I always miss him deeply this time of year.



Here's the boys lounging at the Four Seasons in Paris - sculptured from ice, the entire lounge was closed to the public and under lock and key. Edward is a persuasive man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home