Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Snow Play on New Year's Day

The rain stopped on New Year's Day. And I desperately wanted to be outside. Figured everyone would want to be home and unbothered, so I picked thru my brain to see who I could drag out in the snow with me.



I lured Rob out of the house with a plea for his dog Indigo, who was born in the tropics, to experience her first snow. It worked.

She loved the snow - it must be innate for a Siberian Husky. I was more worried about her walking in the snow with her bad legs than she was Rob and his bad knee in the snow...that's for sure!



We lured Christine with an opportunity to practice motherhood. She carried baby diva Madge thru the snow.



Matt was lured by the opportunity to hurl an iceberg at Rob. Geez. What a friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home